So...at last the whining and crying has come to a hault as the front tooth FINALLY fell out this afternoon. For the past three days it's been " I can't eat ...my tooth hurts, I want it to fall out right now BUT DON"T TOUCH IT!!!" and so on. She finally let me touch the darn thing and just as she said it felt funny I had the whole tooth twisted backwards and then it fell out. Ahh what a relief to not hear whimpering about it anymore. But I see that the other front tooth is loose too....more fun times coming soon.
I've been called to go to girls camp this year. I'm over all the YCL's. I guess that means I'm suppose to be responsible, which is somewhat unnatural for me. Also that whole positive role model thing isn't exactly my cup of tea. So basically I'm suppose to make sure that all the youth leaders do their jobs like camp store, cleaning check, activities, decorations, prizes, etc. It's in three weeks which means I've got to get going on all this stuff. I missed all the previous camp meetings due to unforeseen drama with other people (thus the long pause between blogging posts) so now I'm in a panic. Any suggestions?
Well, I can hear my little darlings showing affection to one another in the kitchen. It's the kind of affection Satan would approve of.......Gotta run...
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Phoebe's Drama
Posted by Kim Tafua at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment