Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Meet Our Tooth Fairy

This is our Tooth Fairy, Trina. The kids have lost several teeth in the last few years and they started writing her notes. They wanted to know what she looked like, and what her name was. I thought it was brilliant of them to ask. I never did as a kid. I was just happy to get a little money. So, thus far she's written notes back to Piper and Phoebe and left them fairy dust on their pillows. When Phoebe asked for a picture the last time she lost a tooth, this is the picture she left. She said her name was Trina and that she had been assigned to our family when Piper lost her first tooth. She said that there are many tooth fairies and that they are each assigned different families. Piper had a tooth pulled about a month ago and she left a note asking for a picture as well BUT, to our dismay, Trina had fallen ill with the fairy flu and she was replaced by her friend named Wendy. So we're anxiously waiting for the return of Trina this time around. I asked Phoebe if she had come last night but I guess Phoebe's tooth and note were covered up with clothes on her bed....I guess she couldn't find it. So tonight I think she'll make sure to pick up her room and leave her tooth in plain sight for Trina to find... Stay tuned to our Tooth Fairy coverage...

1 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

You are amazing! I need to pull something together with the whole tooth fairy thing - you have set the expectations high I am afraid! Hattie keeps hoping she will lose a tooth but nope!