Friday, June 20, 2008

Trina's Visit

Well Trina did indeed visit Phoebe last night. She left a note with fairy dust sprinkled on the bed and floor as requested. She also left a picture for Piper since she wasn't able to make it the last time. In her note she explained to Phoebe that she'd been very ill with that horrid fairy flu. Her wings were in no shape to fly but she regained her strength by mixing a drink with the ingredients of: 1 drop of red rose nectar, 2 drops of dandelion milk, and 1 drop of honey. So she's back in business I guess. Just thought I'd pass along the rest of the story....

2 comments:

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

I am so glad that Trina is feeling better. She is a great tooth fairy and I hope she or someone like her is assigned to our house when Abby's teeth start falling out!

M1 (Morgan) said...

Yes I agree - I hope Trina comes to our home. It sounds like she is spectacular!