Well it's true people, yes I'm pregnant with our 5th baby. I'm due the end of January which means I'll probably have it a few weeks early as usual. My short little body can't take all that cramming for a full 40 weeks. I'm good to go around 37-38 weeks. I've had a little trouble with some bleeding and cramping but so far it looks like this baby is going to stick. I just have to take it easy...with 4 other kids...that's going well! I sure did fatten up in a hurry, as soon as I found out I was pregnant my body remembered EXACTLY what to do....look way more pregnant than I actually am. That's been fun to have people look at me and wonder why I've let myself go.... Anyway, I'm hoping to be better at blogging and get caught up on some of my scrapbooking stuff. Melissa is coming out with Manhattan and Marin and I'm hoping to have a few days of digital scrapbook sessions. She'll be able to keep me on task. I really need that right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Congratulations Kim and Nephi! I'm excited to hear about the progress with your pregnancy and I hope you have a smooth pregnancy.
Congratulations! I hope things go smooth for you. That will be fun to hang out with Melissa. And now Melissa's baby will have a cousin to hang out with.
King FUA!! So glad you are doing good. Thought of you when watching Mama Mia....this week laughed a lot. I got hooked to that digi scrapin' stuff three months ago.
Congrats! i am happy for you!
I hope everything goes okay with your pregnancy Kim!
yay! baby number five is on it's way!!
Post a Comment