Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And the time went....where?

So...apparently I've done the "classic" ADD thing and neglected to maintain yet another thing. How I wish I could keep a handle on my spinning head. Even though medication helps...I'm still me and I think that's the foundation of my problem. I'm my own worst enemy. So I guess in the past month things have come and gone. Valentines was just another day. I was too busy working on a presentation for girls camp to enjoy or do anything on the designated "LOVE" day. Nephi turned 33 on the 20th. We just had a quiet night at home and watched a movie. Christmas finally got put away just in time for February to be over. Easter is just around the corner and I'm suffering from anxiety at the never ending list of 'To Do's". Most things I think are pretty simple for most people but for some reason it's all very overwhelming to me. SOOO, maybe I can figure it out by the time Christmas rolls around again. I think I need to advertise for a "Task Buddy" to keep me focused on what needs to be done. Anyone want a job?

4 comments:

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

i have found that my computer scheduling program keeps me on track, as long as i remember to check it. but i seriously put everything on there, from birthdays, to laundry, to church. cause i forget everything...

Brigette-boo said...

hmmmm... maybe a young women who needs something to do? or there is always that polygamy thing...but I can't say that would be my first choice. You know though you really do a better job then you give your self credit for!

Brigette-boo said...

hmmmm... maybe a young women who needs something to do? or there is always that polygamy thing...but I can't say that would be my first choice. You know though you really do a better job then you give your self credit for!

Queer by Choice said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I've been creating a list of Yuba-Sutter area blogs at http://yubasutter.wikispot.org/Blogs. I added yours to the list, but if for any reason you don't want it to be listed or you want it listed in a different way, feel free to edit the list. (It's a local wiki, so anyone can edit the page, with or without registering.)