These are pics from the annual Ethington Family Reunion. Easter came early this year and Brick wasn't able to make it this year. We missed him and the kids. Axle came with his now fiance Cynthia. They were engaged in San Francisco with the help of the kids holding signs. She said yes
and was surprised. I made the signs and did my best to draw their portrait. It took me all day but I truly enjoy doing that kind of stuff so I didn't mind at all. I got a little flack from Morgan and Melissa for spending so much time on it. I don't take nearly as much time working on things I hate like.... laundry, organizing, scheduling, etc. It was a lot of fun to have everyone here and a lot of fun to walk to the bathroom in my underwear when everyone left!
So you know that you can click on the picture and it'll show you a larger image right?? Well now you know! Have fun everyone and keep on blogging away! It's a lot of fun so far. Thank you Morgan for helping me set it up with all the fun accessories....
and was surprised. I made the signs and did my best to draw their portrait. It took me all day but I truly enjoy doing that kind of stuff so I didn't mind at all. I got a little flack from Morgan and Melissa for spending so much time on it. I don't take nearly as much time working on things I hate like.... laundry, organizing, scheduling, etc. It was a lot of fun to have everyone here and a lot of fun to walk to the bathroom in my underwear when everyone left!
So you know that you can click on the picture and it'll show you a larger image right?? Well now you know! Have fun everyone and keep on blogging away! It's a lot of fun so far. Thank you Morgan for helping me set it up with all the fun accessories....





2 comments:
Glad your up & running. Just as an FYI - If you resize the pictures after you load them they get a little grainy. THat might be why the first 2 pics here look kind of pixly on the blog. - Just something to think about- Anyway - nice talking to you last night.
oh congratulations Axle! pass it on kim.
Post a Comment