Monday, October 24, 2011

Really????

So it would seem as though several people have a problem with the living arrangements we have. Several comments have been made as to how difficult for my parents and goodness what a strain on my marriage that must be. How do my parents handle us being here? Yesterday it was said during church that married children living back home with their parents had no business being married if they can't take care of themselves. The other complaint I have is hearing how difficult it must be for Nephi to be married to me. He must have to walk a really fine line. If I'm so difficult I guess those people should be glad that they don't have to put up with how horrible I am on a daily basis. Yuba City was never at the top of my list as one of the most fabulous places to reside, but it has now become number one as worst place ever to live. Its mostly the people I'm not impressed with. Or wait! Is that just me being incredibly difficult to please and live with? Gosh my poor husband and parents! What a nightmare I must be!

2 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

Ignore them! You are fabulous and you are not difficult! Let's face it - Nephi is blessed to have married you and you are blessed to have married him - neither of you would be as terrific without the other! I am horrid at this myself but ignore those people that do nothing but tear other people down so they can feel better about themselves! We have room for you here - ok so not in our house but we could find you a house in Toledo. P.S. Not where I thought we would live either!! Look up - they do not know what a wonderful person you are! I do!

Olivia said...

oh dear. I'm sorry about all that nonsense you have to deal with on a daily basis.

Look at it this way, those individuals need a hobby and unfortunately being shallow, envious and unhappy is their strength. They're sad cases of life, really. Who has time to sit around and tear people down constantly? Pathetic.

Don't forget how amazing you are. I truly miss you. You are a great person and I love you Kim.